A survey conducted in a statistically defensible mechanism coupled with state-of-art technology can go a long way to ensure policy objectives achieved.
Capstone engages its team of full time staff and field volunteers to carry out surveys. Key steps to an effective survey are -
1. Selecting Sample Size
2. Household Survey (Questionnaire Based)
3. Group Discussion
4. Key Informant Interviews
5. Data Registration, processing and analysis
Each step can be customized to suit the objectives of the Survey.
Capstone has conducted the following surveys in the past three years -
1. Impact Assessment of CSR Scheme for release of LPG connections, among BPL families, particularly belonging to Scheduled Tribes in Tonk District, Rajasthan.
2. Baseline Survey on use of renewable energy among salt manufacturers, particularly those registered under the MSME Act, 2006 in Nagaur and Jaipur Districts, Rajasthan.
3. Use of Steel Equipment among rural agricultural households in Western Uttar Pradesh.
4. Survey of traditional water conservation mechanisms and water-shed development mechanisms in and around Upper Ganges Canal. The survey involved key informant interviews with village elders.
Certificate under Section 12AA and Section 80G of the Income Tax Act have been granted to Capstone Foundation by the Income Tax Department
Copyright © 2019 Capstone Foundation.
We are helping people by distributing medicines and other essential items during this difficult time. If you know someone who may require our help, please feel free to get in touch. We are just an email away from you. Do make sure to maintain social distancing and be safe.